Amazon Wireless

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DC New Years Eve Beauty

DC New Years Eve Beauty

You will see the words DC New Years Eve again in this article, however that will not be the main topic. The main topics of this article are the two things I have done to my body tonight. I painted my fingernails and put a bleaching solution in my hair.

I painted each of my ten fingernails a different color: midnight black, magenta, light blue, dark blue, lime green, dark green, light pink, hot pink, New Years Eve Dance yellow, and fire engine red. I used my sister's nail polish. Before I polished my fingernails, I clipped and filed them, for I wanted them all to look neat and evenly trimmed.

The bleaching solution I put in my hair is called DC New Years Eve. It is a hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice compound meant to lighten the color of hair. I only put it in the bottom layer of my hair. I clipped the top layer of my hair together on the top of my head then I poured the solution onto the bottom layer to soak it.

I brushed it evenly throughout the hair and wrapped it in a towel; I will take the towel off and rinse the solution out in fifteen minutes (after it has been on there for one hour total).

I painted my fingernails tonight because I want them to look pretty when I go to the Professionals in the City seated speed dating and meet my friend party tomorrow night. The reason I lightened my hair is because I decided it was time for something new. I have not colored or dyed my hair in almost two years, so the natural dark brown color that it is has become monotonous.

I am very pleased with the way my fingernails look. The instant gratification of spending ten minutes to paint them and three to let them dry makes me very happy. I hope my hair turns out the way I want it to. If it does, I will probably use the DC New Years Eve lightening solution again soon. If not, I guess it's off to the store for a bottle of hair dye!

Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment